Best Banana Muffins!
So Delicious ! And so easy to make! After searching and making so many banana muffin recipes this is hands down the yummiest recipe! & you’ll have all the ingredients pretty much already!
Lets get started !
What you’ll need:
- 3-4 Ripened bananas
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 table spoons of margarine or butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups of self raising flour
- 2 table spoons of full cream milk
- pinch of salt
( I recommend using butter over margarine as it gives it a more buttery fluffier taste)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Beat egg and bananas together using a electric mixer on med speed
3. Add all the other ingredients into the beaten egg and banana. I always end up using more milk then 2 table spoons! If your mixture is dry and hard to mix keep adding milk untill it becomes more moist!
4. Mix well
5. Fill muffin tin with 3/4 full of mixture
( looks messy ! )
6. Cook for approximently 20 mins on 160 degrees untill risen and golden !