If you love the look of these nails then keep reading to learn how to do them yourself !
These nail designs are inspired by valentines day as its coming up I thought if share this design with you!
First what you’ll need is :
– red nail polish (my polish is BYS rebel red N29)
– silver glitter nail art lacquer ( BYS 011 silver glitter)
– black nail diamenties
– larger silver diamentie
– a wheel of nail decoration hearts ( silver)
– a dotting tool
– clear nail polish
– white nail lacquer
HINT- the love nail is for the ring finger only on both hands
-Start off by painting your nails red, really red so do a couple of coats.
– Once dry get your white nail lacquer and start in the corner of your nail sweeping in a upwards position while flicking towards the end, so you achieve the faded look
– Do 4 lines per nail, and do this to all but your ring fingers.
– Followed up by doing the same step but with the silver glitter nail lacquer.
– In the corner at the bottom of your nail where the lines join add a larger silver diamentie!
– Add clear coat of nail polish .
pretty simple !
NOW for the love nail !
– These should be done on the decorative fingers
– Using your dotting tool pick up the black diamenties and one by one start writing the letter L
– continue this with the rest of the letters OVE
– I decided to write love in capitals as it was easier to fit on the nail
– Add two little silver hearts one on top of the V and one on the bottom of the O
– finish off with clear nail polish !
and that’s it!
I love this design because its just so simple but pretty, and after all it is for valentines day !